Luis,

Thank you for making this, you have had far more dedication than I ever
managed for writing a comprehensive guide and you are far more organised
than I ever was.

I can probably help with writing some of the sections, or at least give
descriptions that someone who is better than I am at writing can flesh out.

I think that a section on the anatomy of a javascript macro and the
differences between javascript macros and widgets would also be helpful and
something I can help with.

I haven't read the entire book closely, but skimming though it doesn't look
like you have the lists section completed. I have a very incomplete start
to explaining lists
here http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#Lists%20in%20WikiText if that helps
at all. If not then just ignore it.