On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 9:08:32 AM UTC-8, TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> I was struck by the simplicity of this solution!
> One thing I want to do, but don't know how, is to change the filter so
> that the results can be presented in *Count Order *(highest to lowest).

It's a bit tricky... you can't directly sort tags by the number of items
they are tagging...

But I've managed to do it with a bit of trickery:
http://tiddlytools.com/filtergenerators.html

1) get all the tags.
2) wikify a list that shows "tagcount;tagname", with the tag count numbers
padded with leading zeros
3) sort that list and remove the tag count prefix from each item, and
wikify that.

The result is a list of tags, sorted by number of items they tag.  Then I
output that list as a tag cloud.

Note: I also modified the tag display so that each tag pill shows the tag
name AND tag count.

enjoy,
-e