Thank you Diego.

A follow up question, is it possible to detect if a string is only
whitespace? As in, "    "? Such "string" would consist of no characters but
at the same time it would not evaluate to nothing, so the following reveal
syntax would not detect it:

<$reveal state="!!input" type="nomatch" text=""/>

I feel this could be accomplished with regex, but I'm no expert. What I'm
trying to do is foolproof my text inputs against accidental empty strings
because the consequences are not elegant so to speak :)

Thank you again,
Hubert