Ciao Hans

I was skeptical when Mohammad pushed forward on using tags.
I thought they might create a "two-tier" system that would add to the
confusion of finding things.
I changed my mind when I saw them working.

Tags really help find things by providing a neat way to hone searches.

FWIW, when I read other peoples threads I nowadays sometimes add (obvious)
tags to them: it is v. easy online.

Best wishes
TT