Victor Dorneanu wrote:

> Hi Pit,
> thanks for your input! I think I'll definitely have a look at the bundles
> plugin since I do have tiddlers that need to be available in each wiki.

PMario's Bundler Plugin is definitely one of the best import/export tools
we have. The only difficulty with it is good usage of it REQUIRES that on
export you name it in such a way that if you had dozens of them you'd know
what they are for.

Not sure you will be clear what I mean yet? :-) When you have over a dozen
of them you will! :-)

Best wishes
TT