TonyM's recent (and appreciated) answer about MP3 provokes a question for
we going the Browser route.

It begs the question for this noob as to: for the major browers, how does
one calculate, on the Win10 platform, how much mem is being consumed by a
TW5 file?

In Win 'Task Manager' we can see e.g. Firefox and many sub-PIDs, but I am
not aware of how to map a PID to a specific 'instance' of website or TW5.

Is this possible?

And ... again for Firefox, is it possible to increase RAM available if
one's TW begins to get ... obese?

Please kindly advise.