My TW5 file: On Tiddlyspot.com. Browser: Firefox v71 on Windows 7 and 10.

Or do I have to download my Tiddlyspot HTML file to a local file, and
upgrade the local file, then upload the local .HTML file back to Tiddlyspot?

I'd like to confirm this before I try it as I opened
http://tiddlywiki.com/upgrade.html and there does not seem to be a way to
drag an upgrade tiddler to my Tiddlyspot TW. (I found out I have to open
the 2 links in the same browser to drag a plugin or other tiddler to my
online Tiddlyspot TW to import it to Tiddlyspot.)

Thank you! Yay, teamwork!

p.s. I already backed up my Tiddlyspot file locally.

Chuck