Chuck

Not withstanding the good advice to make tiddlers the the main unit of data
in tiddlywiki, because apart from anything all the tools and solutions
leverage this, this has being an ongoing issues for many one approach to
the solution is;

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/tiddlywiki/$23$23$20anchor%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/3oGpMaWy6QM/hpMr7L5dBAAJ

Another is
[[here|https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/ikjxwjllFtE/V9ByUWhEBAAJ]]

There is a fundamental difference between tiddlywiki and standard html
pages, and that is everything is in a single page (the tiddlywiki file)
which has many advantages including the live refresh where a change is
immediately reflected. However this make use of standard anchors difficult
because there may be more than one on the page at a time. The linked to
discussions address this but you need to code the headings a particular way.

Regards
Tony