On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 2:05:23 PM UTC+1, Hubert wrote:

But the class field (being a field) can only have one value. Since I need
> two values, what I'm missing is another (custom) field that will match the
> power of class. Or, ideally, the ability to add more custom fields at
> system level that will match the functionality of a class field.

you can have class like:

class: aaa bbb ccc

The div will look like this:

tc-tiddler-view-frame
tc-tiddler-exists aaa bbb ccc " style="transition: none 0s ease 0s;
opacity: 1;"><div class="tc-tiddler-title">

I'm not sure if that helps.

-m