Hi all,

My activity in the community is not as high as it used to be, I know.
Nevertheless I thought I might share my thougts and experience concerning
rewards.

In general, the best reward for me is feedback from users. First of all
voluntary testers, but also just normal users who let me know that my stuff
actually is in use and makes other people happy too.

Some of my plugins come with a note indicating how users could send money
<https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Fsimple-search%2Fsupport>,

others come without it. Until now I received 20 AUD in total from a total
of 1 user(s) during the first year or so. And I tried to buy a meal for two
colleagues who made nice stuff or helped me with code some time ago in one
or another way. So on the bottom line, PayPal earned more than me ;–)

But as said before: Just let me know that you use my stuff, that means a
lot to me. I do not track anything on my tid.li webstite so feedback from
the community is all I have.

Cheers and all the best,
Thomas