Hi Luis,

FWIW, I love your book in tiddlywiki format even better than in PDF. For
one, the reader can test your code immediately. In addition, (s)he can add
specific information or reorganise it to her/his taste. And it would
certainly make it easier to propose you new content in this format.

Cheers,
-- Xavier Cazin