Yes a more general, bundle solution would be fine. I just didn't want to
ask for too much, so I asked for a little. This is just an idea for the
future. In the future a bundle could include the theme, any theme tweaks,
and anything else related to appearance.

I prefer not to have the sidebar disappear too soon as I use a more narrow
browser width, and I prefer the sidebar on the right side even with a more
narrow browser width. The reason for this is I have multiple browser
windows (not just browser tabs) open as I copy and paste data into TW.

The reason I asked for this is I was having trouble adding a new button to
the page control bar and I thought it might be because I set the sidebar to
be too narrow. But I don't think that is the case now but for debugging it
would be easier to switch back and forth between theme tweaks (which define
the width of various main elements on the page like sidebar and story river
and twiddlers) for debugging.

Thanks!