I'm trying to make a button that will create a journal tiddler for each of
the next n days from today.

For example if I enter n=3 it will create separate journal tiddlers for
2019-12-20, 2019-12-21 and 2019-12-22.

I thought something like what I have written below might work, thought I'm
not sure that lists can even be used in this way.

Number of days from now: <$edit-text tiddler="$:/state/n"/>

<$button>
<$list filter:[each tiddler from <<now>> to {{$:/state/n}} days from now.] >
<$action-createtiddler $basetitle=<<currentTiddler>> />
Add journals
</$list>
</$button>