My system: TW5.1.19 on tiddlyspot.com, I use the latest Chrome version to
get to the wiki

When I transclude text I'd like to make the background color different. But
I don't want to use this every time:
@@background-color:yellow;
{{tiddler1}}
@@

because that's a manual process. I'd like a visual indicator of transcluded
text so I don't have to go into edit mode of a tiddler to see what is
transcluded and what is not.

I have looked around in the TW5 help and I only saw reference to the inline
CSS style above.

Let's say I have "tiddler1" which will be transcluded into "tiddler2". So
in "tiddler2" I would write:
{{tiddler1}}

Is there a CSS class I can use to automatically color all transcluded text
without having to manually style every time I do a transclusion? Or is
there another way to do this?

If we don't have a CSS class for transcluded text can we get one in a
future release?

Thank you!