For email user!
 The post was edited!

Selective operation versus non-selective operation

One of comments from many users was: Filter search in Commander has an
extra step, it is Apply New Search

Tiddlywiki by default shows search results dynamically!

To address this I planned to have two modes for Commander

   - non-selective
      - acts dynamically
      - no need for enter, or press a button
      - behave like Tiddlywiki default search mechanism
      - BUT you cannot select among filtered results
   - Selective
      - you need to press a button
      - you can do the operation on selected tiddlers come from first
      filter search
      - you can do many steps on operation in sequence
      - BUT (CONS)
         - extra steps
         - different from default Tiddilywiki search
         - have to press a button at the end of operation

I will push some intermediate beta release to see how it works, BUT I
appreciate if you have any other solution on this

TonyM suggested to use a working tag! e.g. before multi step batch
operation on baulk of tiddlers add a temporary working tag like
$:/tags/Commander/Working
and when finished remove that tag!

Any idea solution is appreciated.

--Mohammad