You can use PublisherPlugin or Presentation plugin that can be found
here: http://lewcid.googlepages.com/presentation_empty.html#author:true

Or use your own java code like this small example:

var pos = window.location.toString().indexOf('#author:true');
 if ( pos == -1 ){
 var t=store.getTiddler("SideBarOptions");
  t.text = t.text.replace('<<saveChanges>>',"");
store.saveTiddler
(t.title,t.title,t.text,config.options.txtUserName,new Date
(),t.tags,t.fields); }

The condition is the url name, when it ends on #author:true it will
not do anything.
Past the text in a tiddler with the name z_disap and tag it with
systemConfig.
During loading the tiddler SideBarOptions is modified so that the
saveChanges button disappears.
You can extend this as far as you want.

Have a nice day, Okido