Mohammad wrote:

> Any other flags useful here?

Ciao Mohammad

My last post covered the "scope" flags.  The remaining JS flags at MDN
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/RegExp#Syntax>are:

i s u y.

i - That is already in Commander SNR.

s - *Could be very useful *BUT at the moment Firefox and Edge *do not *support
it.
     It is supported by Chrome, Safari & Opera.
     "s" enables the meta-character "." to match line endings.
     *Probably NOT a good idea to include it until FF JS supports it.*
     In any case, there is a simple workaround in regexp by using character
class "[\s\S]".

u - Unicode support so that the match pattern is interpreted as a sequence
of Unicode code points
     I'm not clear how this would interact in TW.
     At the moment I think demand for it in TW is close to zero. Its
advanced regex to use it.
     So *probably not needed*.

y - Matches from the index indicated by the lastIndex property of the
expression in the target.
     I think the use cases would be of very limited numbers.
     So *probably not needed*.

So, overall, with 4 scope flags of my last post ("f", m, g, gm) and case
insensitivity (i) I think it should be enough.

My thoughts!
Best wishes
Josiah