I appreciate the reply shankar, but I'm not sure I understand (I have
no coding experience to speak of). Am I supposed to name the tiddler
getPageTitle? What goes in the parentheses?

The page's title is Seasons. So, would this be the correct text in the
tiddler?

function getPageTitle() {return"Seasons";}