Hello all,

On my way to work I put a new version online
https://tid.li/tw5/apps/svg.html :)

Optimisations:

   - Select and load examples
   - I just had to add captions to examples (thanks, Mohammad!)
   - Export button (thanks, Gloom!)
   - Additional raster (renamed "grid") size 5 (thanks, Josiah!)
   - TW icons from prerelease 5.1.22 (less code)
   - Link to top
   - ...

Pending:

   - Size options: I am thinking about resizing buttons as YouTube has them
   for the video player
   (width 100% is not optimal on my tiny laptop screen).

Best,
Thomas