tirsdag den 14. januar 2020 kl. 10.54.38 UTC+1 skrev Mohammad:

> If you don't mind, I like to have a look into your batch manupulator!

it is not mine but Mat see.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/batch$20manipulator%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/_0AnexWjjcs/RpUTJnFFAgAJ

> On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:16:29 AM UTC+3:30, HC Haase wrote:
>>
>> For using dynamic table I will see if it worth to replcae inspect with
>>> Dynamic table,
>>

>> That also sounds nice.  The thing I was thinking of, was the list of
>> tiddelers in your search.
>>

>> If you replaced that list with a dynamiv table of the search showing
>> either tags or fields as collumns
>>

>> See the batch manipulator here:
>>

> This means to remove Inspect! it dose not a summary view like above but it
> has the ease of view/edit in a nice format!
> I am afraid things get complicated more!
> But I will give a try to see how it looks like.

sounds nice. Another way cold be to use the table just for showing tidderls
in the search, and there fields or tags, and then let comander do the rest.
exited to see what you cook up.