Hi Thomas,

> I don’t know what your link example should do but the link did not work
> for me (= nothing happend after copying your example to the editor and
> clicking the link in the preview).

Well, it is actually a permaview link, which in effect should at least add
the FollowMe tiddler in your story. Not very useful I admit, but I happen
to love the principle of story filter links :-) I expected that this would
navigate to FollowMe too, but it doesn't, for some reasons...

> Anyway I think that links should be put around an svg instead of inside an
> svg. A button can do anything and look like anything in TW and you can
> decorate it with an icon.

I kind of agree, if your SVG is to be used as an icon, but what about
charts and timelines based on field values? Navigating to the tiddlers that
contributed the charts from within the SVG sounds relevant.
Cheers,
Xavier.