*Announcement*: TOC Generic
*Date*: 2020/01/27
*Release*: 1.1.0

Now there is an option to change the buttons icons.

@Mohammad: thanks, I have fixed it now

@ Mark s: thanks. Can you please call the plugin TOC generic? And
only where applicable.

2020/01/27

   - [Fix] the hide button no longer appear on tiddlers with nothing to
   show.
   - [New] option to change icon/text of buttons in the readme.

Off topic: This is a lazy way of publishing. As this is a small project I
just put it here on the forum and I am to lazy to make a demo page. I think
the screenshot and description show enough. But is this horrible? Do you
feel more reluctant to try the plugin or is it good enough? Just wondering.