I've been practically living in Roam for the past six weeks and the way it
handles and presents bi-directional linking is the game changer for me.
It's the *context* that makes all the difference. I display backlinks in
TiddlyWiki all the time, but only seeing the linked tiddler's title isn't
that helpful. It forces me to click the link and scan the target tiddler
for the actual reference. With Roam, that context is always *right there*.
This is the critical part for me.

Thanks for working on this, Dave. It's very Roam-like! :)

Jack