Eric,
I may have misled you by accident.  The 'facts' field is contained in
a JSON-defined data field created by the FormTiddler macro.  The whole
application is an addressbook defined using a FormTiddler template and
the 'facts' field is a text field, generally with a Y/N indicator.
For various reasons that are not relevant to this discussion, I am not
able to use a predefined application like twab at this client
location.  I currently have a forEachTiddler macro that lists all
tiddlers with a tag 'entry'.  I'm trying to copy this macro to define
a list of tiddlers with a field with a specific value.  Once this
particular list is working, I intend to define other forEachTiddler
lists for other fields and values; that is why I am looking for a
syntax solution.  I would rather not re-architect the application to
use another technology.
Alan