Hello I have a bit of a problem that I hope someone will be able to help me
with.

*What I want to do:*

I have a template (titled "TemplateTiddler") tagged with
"$:/tags/ViewTemplate" that adds a template to selected tiddlers.

I want to display some text *only* within TemplateTiddler that reminds me
what my particular template is for/how it works etc.

*What I have tried:*

I added the following list widget:

<$list filter="[TemplateTiddler]">
Here is some text that I want to display in TemplateTiddler.
</$list>

The problem is that the text gets displayed twice. Presumably it is
displaying the original text in the filter *and* transcluding it via the
"$:/tags/ViewTemplate" tag.

Is there a method for getting it to display only once?

Thanks in advance for your help.