Hi JD, if you are out there watching!

First, I love your editor.

But second, I wonder if there would be also be a way to have a separate
button, accessible from the edittemplate instead of the viewtemplate, for
the following reasons:

1) The current button is handy for those who want it, but it overloads the
viewtemplate buttons. And there is already an edit button there.

2) Rather than having two edit buttons in viewtemplate, it makes more sense
to have an expand button from editing: "Hey, you are editing, want to edit
on steroids? Click here!"

I made the mistake of re-tagging your button to $:/tags/EditToolbar. After
editing and clicking to close, my Story river disappeared for good. Ruined
my file. Luckily I could reconstruct it by dragging the links in the
sidebar to an empty.html.