Hi Manoel,

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 8:21:32 PM UTC+3:30, @magasine wrote:

> Hello Mohammad
>
> I have installed the Slider Plugin, and it is fantastic. Very practical.
>
> Great you found it useful.

> When in use I think it would be a good idea to have a RESET button, to
> switch states after having pressed the SET FOR PRESENTATION button.

The philosophy is to have the footer and navigation bar on the active trail
(slider). So, every trail set for presentation its children (slides) will
have the footer.
You can add a button for reset! do as below

   - create a new tiddler
   - put the below code as its content
   - <$button style="fill:#8058A5;"
         set="$:/plugins/kookma/slider/state!!current-trail"
         setTo=""

         {{$:/plugins/kookma/slider/images/slide.svg}} Reset presentation
   </$button>

   - Save and click on Reset presentation

I will manage to have such button in the next release.

--Mohammad