Sjaak

In a similar situation to you I make Firefox my default browser and it includes
timimi so I can save wikis with a file address.

This allows me to build a directory of links inside a tiddlydesktop wiki that
will open them in the browser. Tiddly desktop allows my directory wiki to open
file explorer on a particular folder and applications and more.

I have not come across your problem and will look when back at my desktop. I am
s upprised.

Perhaps look at the way you have built your links, have you tried the html a
and href method? Even to your tiddlydesktop wikis.

I think tiddly desktop needs some command line options to open a wiki in
tiddlydesktop.

Regards
Tony