Mohammad

A large part of the factors used to create a qualified name is the tiddler
name. Thus it depends on what current Tiddler value is.

It is designed to generate a unique and reproducible qualification on a per
tiddler and title.

I have developed a tiddlyserial number that issues a unique serial number to
each tiddler on first save. This is a better qualifyer as it never changes
after assignment regardless of the title.

I hope to publish soon, perhaps on the weekend.

Another simpler way is to just use the title which is unique by definition and
add a prefix

New tiddler = $:/qualified/$(currentTiddler)$

Does this help?