Refereeing to recent discussion on The Good and Bad of
qualify: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/51XMzmLGxfQ/PLkfWWthBAAJ

We know many cases in creating User Interfaces (UI) needs some state
tiddlers.

I got used to call  qualify for such cases, but with the recent discussion
it seems qualify is designed for purposes one like to keep some states
permanently and irrespective of current tiddler situation.

Mat proposed a slugify operator
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/3379#issuecomment-505042751>.
Also the Mario unique ID plugin is a potential tool here

My question is:

Is there any other ways to create unique stateTiddler? I dont mean do this
manually?

There are situation, one needs permanent state tiddler to keep data. For
example in Shiraz dynamic table I uses state tiddler to keep footer data or
row styles.
These are not temporary data and it is tedious to define unique state
tiddler for every table!
The current mechanism I use is qualify macro which is not good for all
scenario.

--Mohammad

p.s:
 One KISS solution is to use a helper function which calls now macro
with [UTC]YYYY0MM0DD0hh0mm0ssXXX format to create a unique title for the
required state tiddler.