Hi Mohammad, I saw the Commander - it's impressive!

In my case I don't need to rename tiddlers, only to format a title list in
a particular way. So the output would be like this:

[[March 10|Applications March 10 Course 123]]

The link part is the actual tiddler title, and the display part is the same
title stripped of redundant details.