Olegh,

 I found the source of error!
The button size actually is defined in a
stylesheet  $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn-size
and the button in $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn

Strangely TW put the $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn-size
before $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn cause the size gets
overwritten!

I will fix this in 2.0.16 by merging these two stylesheet!
For quick solution, you can simply open one of these two and use the tag
pill and drag $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn-size to a position
after $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/bs/btn

--Mohammad