*Announcement*: TOC counting
*Date*: 2020/02/14
*Release*: 2.0.0

download/demo:https://hchaase.github.io/HC-Plugins/#TOC-Counting%20Introduction

I have integrated my TOC counting plugin with bimlas' locator view, so you
also can get counts in that TOC.

2.0.0

   - [fix] more sidebar/tags had old and new version. now toggle between two
   - [new] toggle the more sidebar/tags count/no.count
   - [new] added count for bimlas locator plugin
   - [new] added toggle count/no.count for bimlas locator plugin

1.0.0

   - First public version
   - toggle count/no.count for main toc macro
   - add a more sidebar/tags with counts