Nice!  Scouring the wiki for its preciousss secretsssss... especially how
you did the formulas

Didn't notice any contrast issues-- my browser strips all theming into
white text on black background-- but if you do make this into a public
version (which i think it would do fine as-- those formula aggregations),
definitely watch the text-background contrast-- lots of material on it
online.

> Why the TW version is 5.1.15? I may recommend to use 5.1.21

Mohammad asked me the same with my wiki : D