Folks,

On my windows 10 I load a hta at startup, and it continues to work. I have
Windows Explorer 11 installed but providing the hta file to edge it opens
and continues to work. However they make it hard for me to determine the
version of edge running. So I am now installing the "latest".

On opening hta files with the new version of edge and IE11 installed I see
it opens on its own process mshta.exe (dated ‎Tuesday, ‎19 ‎March ‎2019,
‏‎3:46:01 PM) so I believe it is somewhat independent from the local
browser choice.

I recently saw (perhaps from Eric) this simple html download (Which
downloads the wiki as found as a file on your server, without any changed
tiddlers)

However it is not working in firefox when I just tested it now

I am working on a download button as we speak

Regards

Tony