SI,

I am having a look a loop, and it may be of some value. I have a
sophisticated bespoke todo organizer in tiddlywiki and have dates covered,
so if you have any more specific questions I can answer.

To meet your original request you need to use the days operator with [-7]
against the modified or created dates.

I made a great discovery that almost no one seems to understand but on a
given task/habit tiddler I only ever apply a date stamp ie; now, when I do
something and it is the list widget that determines if they should appear
in a list either for the past or the future. So if the monday tiddler was
last date stamped more than -7 days it appears for this monday.

The picaday plugin is important, and sophisticated date calculations are
available in Evans Formulae plugin however I can do all I want without it.

Regards
Tony