Mohammad,

> I mean to display the latest changes on the landing page like
> {{latestChange}}

Do you think I should include changes to the documentation in changelog?
Since the code is modified in the `dev` branch and the documentation is in
the` master`, I do not know exactly how to organize the changelog so that
it can be changed independently (actuallyr Git can merge the changes).

I've added more descriptions to the "Very quick tutorial".