A Gloom, that is a really, really nice example – thanks a lot!

It’s is simply amazing what you are capable of coding by hand.

As suggested, I have adopted (and adapted) it for my SVG editor, I hope
that’s o.k. and I did not make too many mistakes. What I wanted to change:
- adapt to 128 x 128 canvas
- simplify code even more (.00 removed from numbers, common/redundant
settings of several elements moved to superior new <g> element)
- coding style as in my other examples (istead of style="fill:..." I use
fill="...

Result:
https://tid.li/tw5/apps/svg.html#Animations%202:%5B%5BAnimations%202%5D%5D%20%5B%5BSVG%20Editor%5D%5D%20%5B%5BWelcome%20Player%20Two%5D%5D

Thanks again and all the best