Hello all,

Currently I am using transclusions in block mode to create some text blocks
from a data tiddler. Ideally, to display the data from said data tiddler, I
would like to add a prefix to the rendered text that appears in line with
the text from the field.

Problem is that if I include text outside of the transclusion, it will
render above the text. I was testing with the below macro in a tiddler that
has the field "test".

\define pff-display-xblock(field:"" prefix:"")
<$list filter='[is[current]has[$field$]]'>
$prefix$<$transclude field="$field$" mode="block" />
</$list>
\end

<<pff-display-xblock "test" "prefix">>

I can't use the inline mode because the fields may have text such as
ordered lists, which do not render correctly in inline mode. Any thoughts
on how to render this without the line break?

Included a screenshot to show the rendered text.

-Reece