fredag den 6. marts 2020 kl. 22.13.18 UTC+1 skrev Mat:

> Thanks for sharing insights.
>
> Personally I find that I don't edit stuff via mobile other than possibly
> checking checkboxes. Too iffy to type on mobile. So rarely need to save
> stuff. I'm not sure what people do on their TWs over the phone actually. Of
> course depend on what the wiki is for... Hm, may I ask that, i.e what
> you're actually using your TW for that you use so actively over the phone?
>
> <:-)

You may.. I always find it interesting how diverse TW is used.

Normally I don't use TW on my phone often, because I work in front of a pc.
BUT

 * I have begun /(try to make the habit) to use TW as a personal journal.
It is more convenient to sit in the couch with my phone at the end of the
day, than pull out the laptop.
* I like to travel light, but my thinking (also through my second brain TW)
is seldom light. So I want my notes and I dont want to be hindered by
interface.
** not long ago I moved to another country for 4 months and it was not
practical to bring my laptop. I was very much dependent on my phone.

so what do I do... the same stuff, but lighter. my texts are shorter.
making notes from read material, connect them to other notes, write
thoughts and connect or contradict other thoughts in the notes. save
inspiring quotes, links or books to read.