I don't know if anyone else builds things like I do - with a ton of dynamic
tables and branched lookups, but I use this pattern all the time:

\define macrotobuildfilter() ...

<$wikify name="macrotobuildfilterwiki" text=<<macrotobuildfilter>>>
<$list filter=<<macrotobuildfilterwiki>>>
</$list>
</$wikfiy>

That's just with one, but usually I have a few nested ones. In fact I'll go
so far as to say that more than half of the time I use a macro, I have to
wikify it before use as it's being used as a parameter for something else.
I've often thought of how great it would be to have that wikification done
in the same step - maybe with triple brackets like <<<wikified macro>>> ?
Similarities to the {{{...}}} notation in a way.

Is this possible? I see some other threads on additional parser rules, so
thought it might be a good time to bring up.