Damon Pritchett wrote:

> I love this plugin! So far it works very well with all of my custom TOCs,
> etc. I also love the way it can appear and hide from the left side. I was
> thinking that this same behavior would be extremely handy for the sidebar
> as well.

Happy to hear you find LeftBar useful! I just did some (very) quick
attempts to see what I could do with the regular sidebar but realized it is
too intricate to get anything going quickly. I'm sure it can be done.
However, I believe @Ton Gernert has some layout that lets you pop out both
of the sidebars one at a time, kind of. You might want to look into that.
I'm afraid I can't remember what it's called. It's pretty old by now,
certainly older than 5 years. Seek up Ton and ask him.

<:-)