I've been having a ton of fun with tiddlywikis lately; the only thing that's
been getting me down is using them on iOS, which is a pain.  There's the Quine
app which is neat, but wish I could do more.

What I'm thinking of is the fact that as of iOS 11, it was possible for the
Files app to hand off a file to another application to open *and modify*,
saving the modified version back to the Files app.

All *kinds* of things expose themselves to the Files app; iCloud, Dropbox, and
with the right apps to connect them, even github repositories and sftp shares.

A tiddlywiki app which took advantage of this could be incredibly versatile.
It would essentially just have to be a special-purpose browser for displaying
the tiddlywikis, and then a mechanism for receiving the "saves" probably
equivalent to whatever TiddlyDesktop is doing (I don't know what that is) which
writes them back to the original location via Files's api.

I don't suppose such a thing exists?

I have a small amount of iOS programming knowledge, and if I dropped the money
on an Apple developer's certificate and put enough work into it I might be able
to make something like this myself (always easier to say than to do of course).
 But it'd sure be nice if somebody else had already done it....