Mat,

Did you try moving tiddlers between iframe and the current wiki?

<iframe src='https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filter%20Operators' frameborder="0"
width="1024"; height="600"></iframe>

The above in a tiddler on the pre-release site allows you to drag and drop
any of the filter operator documentation tiddlers. Any active link to a
tiddler can be dragged from one wiki to the other and imported. If you can
save in either wiki this can be committed to disk.

But your permalink could go to a custom tiddler presenting

The wiki inside the iframe is fully loaded so it may not be possible with
large wikis.

I was playing with this again and found it refusing the drop unlike 5 mins
earlier. So I am not sure in what circumstances this is refused.

Regards
Tony