VPL

As usual there are a number of ways to tackle any requirement in tiddlywiki

You can compare the output of the tags operator (each tag) with the actual
tags field, if they are the same there is one tag
<$list filter="[all[current]tags[]match{!!tags}]">

</$list>

but in your case
<$list filter="[[track]match{!!tags}]">

</$list>

Is this what you were after?

Other tricks include

   - counting the number of tags with the count operator
   - Other search, contains or comparison operators

Regards
Tony