Hi Diego

If you want to run TW under Node.js on the iPad/iPhone, I recommend using these
apps:

* JSBox is a JavsScript IDE that includes Node.js
* Working Copy is a Git client

Both are terrific, deep apps. I’ve got some snippets to help get things
running, perhaps start another thread if you’re interested.

Best wishes

Jeremy