Thanks... in my case the table is a year at a glance style calendar, with a
row per week, and ebery week the top row becomes the bottom row, this
changing the numbers, so I'll stick with a raw html table for highlighting
holidays & special occasions

I prefer wikitext when I can because it's less scrolling in the editor, less
bytes over the wire, & easier on the eyes (I'm spoiled by Razor, yes I'm a
.NET dev)