So here I am, jumping in to confirm that Jeremy created a great tool for my
remote teaching by porting my TW5 (previously at tiddlyspot) over to
xememex, where a "master" TW5 is available only to me, and a "target" TW5
is available to students as a space where they can log in and add comments,
but without risk of the source material getting messed up.

As Jeremy pointed out, my TW5 is already heavily populated (mostly with
accumulated stuff carried over from TWC), and so this just new way of
serving it up just enabled a "asynchronous" kind of interaction to help
mitigate the loss of in-class opportunities to navigate the material
together and use the tiddlers as springboards for discussion. Please do
check it out, and feel free to contact me with questions. What students see
is here: https://xememex.com/ethicsatwes

One feature I am only beginning to dig into is that the "target" site can
be modified directly, and if I modify a tiddler there (such as a stylesheet
tiddler), it will from then on resist being overwritten by the master.
Having some style differences between the two is actually useful, for quick
visual recognition. But also, I can make it so that the interface at the
target page is less cluttered with things that students don't need to see.

Students only "returned" (to virtual classes) on Monday, so I haven't got
very much actual interaction to report. Stay tuned...

-Springer