008

On the site http://tw5-zh.tiddlyspot.com/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftw5-zh.tiddlyspot.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGFf-0OZaTo8Xli9mI-5rSWNti9Pw>

The tiddler $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/title has being changed to use the
macro <<toc-caption>>
as do others like $:/editions/tw5.com/operator-macros

Use advanced search for toc-caption and find where this "macro is defined
and ensure the same in your TiddlyWiki.

Make a backup then drag and drop the tiddlers on to your wiki and see if
that works.

Regards
Tony