I have a bunch of tiddlers with the tag of "Task" and a field called
"context"

I'd like to loop over them, or whatever, and end up with a variable or
tiddler that is a list of all the different values found in that "context"
field.

I then plan to loop over that and show some stuff.  Right now, that list is
static and manually created by me.

I don't know if there is a command to do it efficiently, or if a loop is
necessary.

For example... if tiddlers look like...

Name/Title    | Context (Field)
--------------|--------------------------------------
Clean Gutters | Home
Wash Car      | Home
Call School   | Work
Buy bolts     | Out

Then it should save "Home Work Out" into a variable or tiddler.  I guess
variable would be best, if possible.

Here is some code to loop over the tag in question, and this transclude
command outputs the context, but of course, there are repeats (which I
don't want).  And of course, this doesn't save it to a variable.  But maybe
it's a good start?

<$list filter="[tag[Task]]" variable="item">
 <$transclude tiddler=<<item>> field="context" />
</$list>